The deadline for submitting abstracts has expired on June 30, 2021.
The list of accepted paper abstracts will be communicated on July 26, 2021.
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract
- Abstracts must be written in English and it is the authors’ responsibility to edit them and to ensure that there are no spelling or grammar mistakes.
- Proper sentence formatting, including upper and lower case letters, and single space paragraphs should be used.
- Abstracts (including Title, Authors and Affiliations) should be limited to a maximum of 3000 characters, including spaces and fit one A4 page.
- Preferred Presentation type avaliable: Oral Presentation / Poster (choose one of them)
- Structured abstracts should be provided including the sections:
Author(s) and Affiliations
- The presenting author should be listed first and is expected to attend the conference.
- Some of the submitted abstracts will be selected for oral presentations.
If you wish your abstract to be considered for oral presentation please choose session type: oral session.
The Scientific Advisory Commettee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for presentation, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
- You may log in to the system later to make changes to your abstract, up to the submission deadline. After the deadline, changes will not be possible.
We encourage authors to consider publication of their presentations and to prepare full manuscripts, which will be peer-reviewed before potential acceptance for publication. We plan a special conference journal.
In order to assure inclusion in the Scientific Programme, authors should submit registration and payment by August 10, 2021.